You’ve Lost Enough Money In The Last
90 Days To Pay For A College Education
Or Buy A Brand New Mercedes…
Because Of What You Don’t Know
About Liens, Judgments & Real Estate Paper.
There are tremendous amounts of profit underlying house deals you could be passing each time you close on a property. Almost every piece of Real Estate has some kind of a mortgage, trust deed, land contract, lien or judgment attached to it. I call this paper.
Sometimes there’s more profit in the paper than in the house deal itself. Quite often you can make money on both at the same time. A Lot Of Money! In fact:
Only the Uninformed Would Buy Houses and Ignore the Paper
So, I’ve created the most powerful program ever undertaken to make money with all kinds of paper attached to Real Estate. It’s called Paper Power. This 3-day event (plus Bonus Shark Tank and Structuring day) will make you enough money next year to buy a new Mercedes or send your kids to Harvard.
It won’t interrupt or in any way interfere with your Real Estate business. In fact, it’ll open a lot of new doors and could very easily be more lucrative than houses.
So What Will You Learn?
Well, we’ll cover the entire paper business. Like houses, it’s divided into pretty paper and ugly paper. Translated, this means we’ll be dealing in notes that are current (pretty paper) and defaulted notes (ugly paper) where no one is paying. These are my favorites.
We’ll also cover buying liens and judgments and how they can lead you to properties for pennies on the dollar, as well as help you capture deals that scare away the competition. In short, when you see how to capitalize on deals you’ve let go in the past, you’ll hate yourself for not knowing this long before.
Here’s A Short List Of Some Of The Things
That’ll Be Covered, And I Do Mean Some.
- How to find pretty and ugly paper and never visit a courthouse or spend a fortune on marketing.
- How to buy over-leveraged houses no one else will touch and make a killing by getting liens removed from the house with little or no cost.
- How to structure offers on all kinds of paper to maximize your profit and produce little known income streams.
- How to make $15,000 a month on pretty paper alone without using any of your money or credit.
- How to make more on ugly paper and where to raise the money to do it. You’ll see why defaulted mortgages are a multi-billion-dollar industry and how you can find them by accident while looking for houses.
- Who to buy from, when not to buy, and when you better move like you have lightning in your pants.
- How to make your competitors look foolish and gain an unfair advantage.
- How to make money on paper deals when you can’t buy the house or find the owner and don’t care if you do.
- Where to sell your pretty paper at a simultaneous closing, just like you do your house. In fact, I’ll have buyers in the class begging for your business.
- Why you should be using your IRA to buy both pretty and ugly paper and how you can make it worth a million bucks in five years without making another contribution.
- How to structure the sale of your houses with owner financing, so you can sell off the note at closing with only a minimum discount and cash out of the deal.
- How to buy and sell notes to make $5,000 now, and several times that later, and not have a dime invested.
- How to create monthly income by buying and selling partial payments to create free money. I’m not kidding!
- A step-by-step plan even the most unskilled beginner could follow with no previous experience.
One of the most important tools in the paper business is the financial calculator. It amazes me how many people carry them around but can’t use them. Well, not anymore! You’ll be taught how to use this mathematical instrument so you can calculate anything you’ll ever need to know.
Don’t worry if you don’t already own one. The best kind to get is a Hewlett Packard HP 10BII, and it’s only about $30 in any office supply store. I can assure you, when you leave, you’ll know how to use it, because you’ll be doing exercises throughout the class.
The first day will be spent learning how to create numerous streams of income on pretty paper. You’ll be astonished to learn all the money you’ve lost because of what you didn’t know.
We’ll Discuss Things Like…
- Finding notes and flipping them.
- Optioning notes, selling off part and keeping the rest free.
- How to sell part of the payment and let the seller keep part for cash flow.
- How to create notes to buy houses with owner financing, so the seller gets cash and you put up no money.
- Buy or option notes, and change the terms to double your income.
- How to structure the sale of a note to get a 67% return on your investment.
- How to evaluate notes quickly to eliminate risk and ensure a fast sale.
- Checklists for every phase of buying and selling notes.
- How to sell the payments to pay for the whole note, and keep the balloon for free.
All That’s Just The First Day!
The second day is spent on my favorite part of the note business…defaulted or ugly paper. There’s a killing to be made in defaulted paper even if you don’t understand it.
Every Foreclosure On Every Property
In The Country Is Defaulted Paper.
Now, add that to all the liens and judgments attached to properties, and it’s literally a goldmine. Why? Because you can buy defaulted paper for pennies on the dollar! Just like you buy ugly houses at wholesale prices. When no one’s making payments, the value of the paper plummets, and that’s when I get excited. You see this paper is secured by Real Estate. I love Real Estate and defaulted paper; it’s merely a way to back into killer deals on the property.
Here’s A Quick Example…
I recently bought a house out of foreclosure worth $285,000. It had a first mortgage of $135,000 and a second for $17,000. The first was foreclosing, which put the second in a very weak position. They had to pay off the first or lose out. So I bought the second for $3,750. That means I got a $13,250 discount for flapping my lips for about five minutes. Because I bought the second mortgage, that put me in a position to bring the first current and foreclose on the property, or take any one of five other courses of action you’ll learn in class.
Worst case, I foreclose and the house is bought at the sale. Then I’d make $13,250 and never touch the house. Best case, I get the house! That means I’d be getting a $285,000 house for $135,000 owed on the first, which I could take over, plus $3,750 I paid for the second, plus foreclosure costs.
That’s About A $144,000 Profit On A $3,750 Investment!
I’m not sure, but I think that beats mutual funds. Wait until we show you how to do this without even putting up the $3,750 using my special joint venture agreement with the owner of the note. Heck, you won’t even need to pay attorney fees to foreclose! Defaulted paper is an entire business within your business and you’re tripping over it every time you buy a house with a lien, judgment or mortgage that’s behind.
You’ll get my special forms and agreements designed for risk-free operation, my checklists to buy and contingency plans for anything that could go wrong. And defaulted paper is so easy to find, because most of it involves some court action that’s a matter of public records. Your courthouse is a goldmine if you know how to dig.
You’ll learn to separate the time wasters from the good deals quickly and what constitutes a good note worth pursuing. You’ll get letters to note holders, Realtors and other tools to load you down with prospects. You’ll be taught how to own notes to keep your name off public record and protect yourself from predators. What you learn in the second day alone will make you hundreds of thousands of dollars in your lifetime. You just can’t get this stuff anywhere else!
The third day is all about a relatively new part of the business called…
Suppose you could sell all your houses with owner-financing and then sell the note within a few months to cash out completely. Well, now you can! No more picky banks to take your buyers to. No government backed lenders to deal with, and better yet, no long holding periods waiting for perfect buyers.
I don’t suppose I have to tell you the easiest way to sell a house is to offer owner financing. But until now, that meant not cashing out. But no more! You’ll be trained on every aspect of this exit strategy so you can find them and keep the cash rolling. The entire third day will be spent on this process so you get it nailed.
But here’s some really good news…
The People Who Will Buy Your Note And Cash You Out
Will Be Furnished To You, So You’ll Have All The
Resources You Need At Your Fingertips!!
You’ll learn ten different things to do with those second mortgages you sometimes take back when you sell houses. You’ll see how to convert them to cash without taking a discount.
All in all, this is one powerful three-day event unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. You may bring your spouse, significant other, adult child or parent for free, and return as often as you like for one year. We do two Paper Power events per year.
OK, Bob! How Much Will It Cost?
The cost is $1,997, and a steal at that! So why not take advantage of this opportunity? You’ve got nothing to lose. Even at $1,997, how much in taxes do you have to save to pay for it? Not much. If you avoid one lawsuit for the rest of your life, you’ve covered the cost many times over. (NOTE: If you are a Master’s Student, or a Paper Power Member, your enrollment is complimentary)
You’ll also get a one-of-a-kind event manual loaded with special forms and agreements you’ll be asked not to disclose to anyone outside your business. If you miss this event, it could be like winning the lottery and having your dog eat the ticket. Don’t miss it!
To your Success!
Disclaimer: The results discussed herein may vary by individual student. Bob Leonetti and Capital Gain Publishing, do not guarantee, and hold no liability for, any actions or comments influenced by the information contained in products and services received. Each individual’s success depends on his or her dedication, desire and motivation. By ordering products, services or live events on our website, you are consenting to be contacted for offers, reminders and incentives by phone, fax, e-mail, recorded message and text message.